Information About Us
www.joanafulana.com (the “Website”) is a site operated by and trading as Joana Fulana Ltd. ("We"). This company is registered in England and Wales with company number 12819523, and VAT number GB 292 2839 76. Our registered office is Unit 14 Hillside Avenue, Cheshunt, EN8 8NF.
Accessing Our Site
Intellectual Property Rights
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• wasted management or office time; and
• for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Information About You And Visits To Our Site
Conditions Of Sale
Transactions Concluded Through Our Site
Viruses, Hacking And Other Offences
Linking To Our Site
Linking From Our Site
Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
Variations And Your Concerns
Contracts for the supply of goods formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our conditions of sale. A currency converter is as an indication of currency conversion only and is provided by XE.com (Terms apply). Purchased made will be charged in Pounds Sterling (£).
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Joana Fulana is UK registered trademark.
Privacy and Safety
Policy last updated on 25th May 2020.
We collect personal information from you when you:
1. sign up for our mailing list;
2. create an account;
3. purchase a product from us;
4. e-mail us or post content on our social media pages. The type of personal information we collect (if applicable) includes the following: name, user name, password, email address, postal address, telephone number. Credit card information used to pay for purchases is held securely at a financial services approved location and cannot be accessed by us.
We use such personal information collected through this Website for the purposes of:
- Sending notifications, updates and exclusive news;
- Fulfilling product orders;
- Recording your purchase history.
- We only use the information you provide us with in accordance with our Terms.
You warrant that the information you give us is true, accurate and current and you shall inform us of any changes made to it. You shall not pretend to be any other person when providing us with this information.
We recognise that the information you give us and the information that we capture during your use of the Service is personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") and we hereby acknowledge that we shall treat the information that you give us in accordance with the Act and as set out in this policy.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer need our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may store the personal information that you give to us in our databases. We will only keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that we may retain your personal information for a reasonable period after you stop using the Services.
We internally use personally identifiable information about our customers to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyse Website usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customise the content and layout of our Services. We believe these uses allow us to improve our Services for our customers. We may use a customer's email address and mailing address or phone number, to contact a customer regarding an order or administrative matters or notices. We may use information in the file we maintain about a customer to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners such as business with have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
If for some reason you believe that you have received any SPAM e-mail from us which you have not authorised us to send you, please inform us immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passing Information to Third Parties
We shall not sell, share, hire or otherwise deal in any of your personal information or Registration Information with third parties unless you give us specific permission to do so when you register or through a subsequent affirmative confirmation on the Services.
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when we use third parties to provide specialised services such as delivery services; customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfil our Services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use; If you unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party, we may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person's list of people to whom they may not send emails.
Links to Third Parties
Competitions and Surveys
To help ensure that your personal information is safe and secure, we use state of the art security systems to encrypt your personal details, making it virtually impossible for them to be read over the internet.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep your details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering through the Services.
Using the website or certain sections of the website require setting up a user account. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Your Choices & Rights
This section explains the choices you have when it comes to receiving marketing communications and how you can exercise your individual rights in relation to your personal data.
You have certain rights in the information we hold about you, including the right to:
1. Object to our use of your personal information.
2. Request a copy of it, update it or to have it deleted.
These rights may be limited in some circumstances.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.joanafulana.com. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
The Website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online experience for our users, and some collect information about browsing behaviour.
By using and/or browsing the Website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the Website.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter.
Suspension And Termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes To The Acceptable Use Policy
You can use all the following payment types:
Visa Debit / Credit