1. What countries does joanafulana.com deliver to?
We deliver to most countries around the world. You can see a list of the locations we deliver to, and the costs for various deliveries,
If your order is travelling further afield than the EU, you may need to pay customs or import duties, once it reaches your homeland. These charges are out of our control and we have no way of predicting what they may be. As such, we cannot be held responsible for them.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country. So if you’d like more information, your best course of action would be to contact your local customs office. Customs can also delay the delivery of orders. Again, this is out of our hands.
Please see below update on shipments to Saudi Arabia:
We have formal notice that all non-document shipments over US$ 100 entering the country will require:
For commercial consignees: A copy of the consignee’s Company Registration
For personal importers: A copy of the consignee’s ID (Iqama) or Passport
2. What are the delivery options policies and prices?
Getting your goods to you swiftly and safely is of utmost importance to us. That is why we entrust our deliveries to carefully selected couriers. It's also why we ask that your order be signed for.
None of our couriers are able to leave your order at your local Post Office. If you miss a delivery, a card will be left letting you know how to arrange another delivery or pick up your order in person.
Costs depend on your location, how quickly you’d like your package and what you’ve ordered. You can find out everything you need to know about our delivery charges
3. How can I track my delivery?
To check your order's progress, all you need to do is log into your account using our website
www.joanafulana.com and click order history.
This will allow you to see the current status of your order. Alternatively you can use the link provided in your dispatch email. Simply click the link, enter the tracking number - which can also be found on your dispatch email- and you will be able to check your order delivery status.
Please note there can be a delay in our couriers tracking system picking up consignment numbers. So if you have received an email saying your order’s been sent, but it’s not showing up on their system, don’t panic. Just give it 24 hours and try again.
Or if your order is severly overdue, please email our Online Client Service Team on
firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll need to quote your order number.
*Excludes bank holidays.
4. Do I have to sign for my parcel when it arrives?
To ensure its safety, your order will need to be signed for when it is delivered. After all, we wouldn't want it going walkies. However it doesn't have to be you who signs for it. Your colleague could do it, for example, if your order is sent to your work.
5. Why has my order been cancelled?
Unless you have asked us to cancel your order, we will only ever cancel orders when we run out of a particular item. If this does happen, please accept our apologies for being a bit slow on the uptake and we hope that you can find something else to take your fancy. Of course, any money that you have paid will be refunded to you on your original method of payment.
Returns & Exchanges
1. What are the conditions of return? Can I return my goods?
here for Joana Fulana’s Conditions of Return.
2. How do I cancel my online order?
Before getting in touch please make sure your items are in returnable condition (click
here for our Conditions of Return) and if you are within the set time limits (click
here for Your Right to Cancel ). To do so simply, please sign up in to your account at joanafulana.com and fill up the
You must return the goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods or the date you notified us you wish to return the goods, whichever is later.
3. How do I return online goods by post?
- Package the goods safely and securely and send the goods to the address provided on Returns Form - click
Please select a returns code from the list below against the item you wish to return.
- You will need to pay the return postage and Joana Fulana recommends using a recorded delivery service and to keep the proof of postage. We cannot accept liability for goods that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Goods need to be returned within the time limits set out in ‘
Your Right to Cancel’.
A - I have changed my mind
B - What you sent me was faulty
C - My order didn't arrive in time
D - The item doesn't look like the picture I saw online
E - Unwanted gift
F - Exchange
G - Other
4. How do I exchange my online goods?
- To exchange your goods by post, please first fill up the
Returns Form and then give Joana Fulana’s helpful Client Services Team a ring on +44 1992 631514 within 14 days of receiving your package. Make sure you have your order number, return code and name of the item you wish to exchange to hand. Also, if any additional payment is required, you will also need your debit/credit card ready.
- After that, Joana Fulana asks you send your goods within 14 days of requesting your exchange to Returns Department on provided address.
- You will need to pay the return postage and we recommend you use a recorded delivery service and keep the proof of postage. We cannot accept liability for goods that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
5. What do I do if there is a problem with my order?
If we have made a mistake with your order or you have any issues with the goods themselves, the first thing to do is contact Joana Fulana's Online Client Services Team on email@example.com.
1. What happens after I have placed my order?
Upon placing your order, we will send you a confirmation email. A member of our Client Services Team will then check your order and the delivery information to make sure that everything's correct.
From there your goods will be picked and packed, and sent out from our warehouse. Once that happens your card will be charged, your order will be sent out and you will receive a confirmation of dispatch email that contains your consignment tracking number. If you are expecting a few deliveries from us, you will get separate emails for each order. Please note that you will only get a tracking number if you have registered with us and used the normal checkout.
2. How can I resolve a problem with my order?
If there’s a problem with your order, or the goods themselves, let us know straight away contacting our Client Services Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Why am I not receiving any email confirmations?
If you are confident you entered your email address correctly, then it may be your junk mail filter doesn't like our email address. Some web-based email services, such as Yahoo, Google and Hotmail, block emails from unknown senders. Firstly, check your junk mail folder. You may also need to add us to your address book to ensure our emails arrive in your inbox.
4. Will I get a receipt with my order?
Actually you will get two. You will get an email when your order is dispatched, which to all intents is an electronic receipt. Then there is the more traditional printed receipt, which comes with your order.
5. How can I ask a question about placing an order?
We have tried hard to put everything you would ever need to know about us on this site. If you have a question that we have not answered, get in touch with our Client Services Team and they will be happy to help. You will find their details
Payment & Security
1. What payment types does Joana Fulana online accept?
Aside from bartering, we are pretty open to you paying in any way you like. In fact, you can use all the following payment types:
Visa Debit / Credit
2. When will my credit or debit card be charged?
You will only get charged when your order is sent out. When you enter your credit/debit card information and click 'Confirm Payment' on the final review page, we simply authorise the payment to make sure that the details are correct and the necessary funds are available.
The same applies if you are paying via Paypal.
When this happens it may be that your bank or credit card company sets aside the funds needed for the order. They do not give the money to us. They hold it in a virtual banking place. As we said, we do not take any money until we have sent out your order.
Please be aware that if you cancel an order before it is shipped, it may take some time for your bank or credit card company to process this and return the funds to your account. It is not us being greedy.
3. How safe is it to shop at Joana Fulana's online store?
As safe as it possibly could be. Any information you give us is stored securely and we maintain the highest levels of security. In fact, joanafulana.com uses high-level SSL encryption technology - the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. If you want to read more about our Security and Privacy Policies, you can do so
1. Where can I top-up my Joana Fulana eGift Card?
You can top-up your Gift Card anytime, here at joanafulana.com. The minimum amount you can top-up is £20. While the maximum you can top-up in any single transaction is £250.
2. Where can I find the Joana Fulana eGift Card Terms and Conditions?
Before to purchase please check all information here.
3. Where can I redeem my Joana Fulana eGift Card?
You can redeem your Joana Fulana eGift Card exclusively online at Joana Fulana Shop, so please find the instructions below:
- Log in to your Joana Fulana account (if you do not have an account with us, you will need to sign up).
- Go on Shop online and choose the items you want to purchase adding them to you cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- At checkout page, enter your gift card code (16-digit number that can be found on the rear of the card) on your left hand side section "REDEEM A VOUCHER".
- Click the next button to apply your claim code to your account.
- Now that you have redeemed, your gift card balance will automatically be applied towards your purchase.
If the value of the items purchased online is less than the total value of the Gift Card, you can re-enter the same Gift Card details on another occasion to redeem the remaining balance on your Gift Card. If the value of the items purchased online is more than the total value of the Gift Card, you will need to pay the balance using additional Gift Cards, or a credit/debit card.
4. How long do I have to use my Joana Fulana eGift Card?
Gift cards expire 12 months from initial load, however any spend or subsequent load will reset the expiry period to 12 months again, be this a purchase or top-up. Any remaining balance will be forfeited and you will not be able to reclaim the lost funds.
5. Can I exchange my Joana Fulana eGift Card for cash?
Unfortunately not. Joana Fulana Gift Cards are non-transferable or negotiable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
6. Will I get change when I use my Joana Fulana eGift Card?
You won't be given any physical change, but our Gift Card's remaining balance can be used against future purchases. So don't worry you won't lose out.
7. What happens if my Joana Fulana eGift Card is lost or stolen or damaged?
Sorry but lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be replaced and you will lose any funds stored on them.
9. If I have any further questions about my Joana Fulana eGift Card who can I contact?
You can contact Joana Fulana's rather delightful Client Service Team by email at email@example.com or by phoning +44 1992 631514.